Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Darth Nepenthe

"I was watching the Star Wars marathon on TV last night and got to thinking: "If Darth Vader was a nepenthes, which one would he be?" Kind of a tough question to answer but I figured the best choice out of my own collection right now would be my Nepenthes izumiae x XTrusmadiensis. I've attached a pic of my plant. This is the first pitcher I've gotten so far. Hopefully as it matures it will get darker and more Sith-like."

*The above quote was from a new thread I started on Terra Forums. I'm interested to see the responses from other users. Follow this link to check it out:

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127180

Here is the photo of my Darth Nepenthe...



1 comment:

Chungfish said...

That's a cool plant! you should post some more, you have followers :)